In the second video in our RooClick training series, Mike walks you through how to add your first video to RooClick.
Remember, you can use videos that you have created on your own or you can use a YouTube video to add to the RooClick interface.
PRO TIP: Do some research before you choose a video to upload. Here’s my process when looking for a video:
- What are the goals I want students to achieve after watching the video?
- Have I checked the quality of the video for both production value and content?
- What links or questions do I want to add to the video and is there opportunity in this video to add them?
- Choose a video somewhere in the 5 – 10 minute range.
Once you’ve followed those steps, you’re ready to add your video to RooClick.
How to Add a Video to RooClick:
- Log in to your RooClick account.
- Click on the “Video Management” tab.
- Choose to either upload your own video or paste in the URL of a YouTube video.
- Add a description (title) for your video – this helps you and other RooClick users know what the video is about.
- Choose the content area and grade level.
- Click “Submit”.
Your new video is now ready for the next process, adding links or questions.
To get updates for the rest of this training series, make sure you subscribe to the TeachFlip YouTube channel. Leave us a comment and a like on this or any of our training videos.
And if you REALLY love TeachFlip, share our videos with another teacher!